Advertisements


Breaking News

Text Widget

September 13, 2013

Aishwarya Rai Latest Cute And Hot Wallpapers


[on celebrating her 33rd birthday] I am just not the birthday bash kind. My day will start with a visit to the Siddhivinayak temple with my family, something I do every year. There will be no loud parties . . . my birthday is a very private affair. Concidering I have to leave for Dubai tomorrow, it will be over early, too. Only family and friends will be there.

[on the rumors that her black eye was the result of abuse by Salman Khan] For some perverse reason, no one wants to believe me, that I fell down the stairs. First the media calls me the woman of the millennium, a woman of substance. Then how can the same media make me out to be such a doormat? I'm a self-respecting woman, I don't take nonsense from anyone. No one tries caveman tactics on me. Even Arnold Schwarzenegger can fall and get hurt, so why should I be any different?

I have never deliberately driven attention to the fact that I am working in Hollywood films. I have categorically stated that I am working in different kinds of films, be it British, Hindi, Tamil or Bengali. It's all about doing films, which are my passion.

[on meeting producer Harvey Weinstein for the first time at the 2005 Time Magazine's 100 Most Influential People] He is a big fan of Indian films. He has seen Devdas (2002/I) and said he respected my work. It's a big compliment coming from somebody who has such an immense body of work and yet is so humble from him? He discussed a few ideas and scripts with me. He is starting his own company. We are discussing projects. Time will tell all.
Aishwarya Rai Latest Cute And Hot Wallpapers
Aishwarya Rai Latest Cute And Hot Wallpapers

Aishwarya Rai Latest Cute And Hot Wallpapers
Aishwarya Rai Latest Cute And Hot Wallpapers

Aishwarya Rai Latest Cute And Hot Wallpapers
Aishwarya Rai Latest Cute And Hot Wallpapers

Aishwarya Rai Latest Cute And Hot Wallpapers
Aishwarya Rai Latest Cute And Hot Wallpapers

Aishwarya Rai Latest Cute And Hot Wallpapers
Aishwarya Rai Latest Cute And Hot Wallpapers

Aishwarya Rai Latest Cute And Hot Wallpapers
Aishwarya Rai Latest Cute And Hot Wallpapers

Aishwarya Rai Latest Cute And Hot Wallpapers
Aishwarya Rai Latest Cute And Hot Wallpapers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear User Thanks For Comment Here.

Designed By Published.. Blogger Templates