Advertisements


Breaking News

Text Widget

September 13, 2013

Aishwarya Rai Latest Cute And Hot Wallpapers 2013


[on attending the dinner for Time Magazine's 100 Most Influential People of the Year in 2005] I am surprised at my life's turn of events. Six of us were asked to raise the toast for the evening. And I raised it for my parents and for my fans, without whom I wouldn't have reached where I am today. Nicole Kidman had to rush out for some premiere, but she said that she and her son loved Bride & Prejudice (2004) and I told her how I loved all her performances. Sean Penn told me that I spoke well and I told him that I've always been his fan!

[Upon hearing that Julia Roberts had said that Aishwarya was the most beautiful woman she had ever seen] That was embarrassing; at first I didn't believe she said that. I thought it was a rumor started by a journalist. But it's sweet. She's an incredible actor and she seems like a wonderful person, so all you can do is say, "Thank you"

[In 2007] I am not comfortable about kissing or nudity. I've never said I'd never kiss, or whatever on screen. I've always maintained I'd cross that bridge when I come to it. Again, I'm accused of playing it safe. The truth is, I don't know what tomorrow holds. So I can't make a close ended principle about it.
Aishwarya Rai Latest Cute And Hot Wallpapers 2013
Aishwarya Rai Latest Cute And Hot Wallpapers 2013

Aishwarya Rai Latest Cute And Hot Wallpapers 2013
Aishwarya Rai Latest Cute And Hot Wallpapers 2013

Aishwarya Rai Latest Cute And Hot Wallpapers 2013
Aishwarya Rai Latest Cute And Hot Wallpapers 2013

Aishwarya Rai Latest Cute And Hot Wallpapers 2013
Aishwarya Rai Latest Cute And Hot Wallpapers 2013

Aishwarya Rai Latest Cute And Hot Wallpapers 2013
Aishwarya Rai Latest Cute And Hot Wallpapers 2013

Aishwarya Rai Latest Cute And Hot Wallpapers 2013
Aishwarya Rai Latest Cute And Hot Wallpapers 2013

Aishwarya Rai Latest Cute And Hot Wallpapers 2013
Aishwarya Rai Latest Cute And Hot Wallpapers 2013

Aishwarya Rai Latest Cute And Hot Wallpapers 2013
Aishwarya Rai Latest Cute And Hot Wallpapers 2013

Aishwarya Rai Latest Cute And Hot Wallpapers 2013
Aishwarya Rai Latest Cute And Hot Wallpapers 2013

Aishwarya Rai Latest Cute And Hot Wallpapers 2013
Aishwarya Rai Latest Cute And Hot Wallpapers 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear User Thanks For Comment Here.

Designed By Published.. Blogger Templates