[Her thoughts on modern women versus the queens of the era of Jodhaa Akbar (2008)] I consider myself lucky to be born in today's era where a woman has far more freedom to exercise her rights. It took them ages to get ready for one appearance, and imagine staying behind curtains all day long.
[on being voted the most bankable Bollywood star in Hollywood] Wow! Me the most bankable Bollywood star in Hollywood? Thank you! I must confess that any acknowledgment of hard work makes me feel content. In all humility I want to thank all those who feel I'm bankable.
God has given me plenty of reasons to smile and I feel it's time to spread it around. There are a lot of children out there who so desperately need help, but can't receive timely care because their families cannot afford this surgery or are ill-educated about this condition.
[In 1999] I'm like the Terminator. I won't stop till I win. Just everything must be perfect.
Where Are They Now
(May 2003) Released "Aishwarya's Greatest Hits" on DVD containing 50 of her music videos to date.
(April 2004) Will start her world-wide tour to perform alongside stars Lara Dutta, Celina Jaitly, Hrithik Roshan, and Fardeen Khan.
 |
| Aishwarya Rai Latest Cute And Hot Wallpapers |
 |
| Aishwarya Rai Latest Cute And Hot Wallpapers |
 |
| Aishwarya Rai Latest Cute And Hot Wallpapers |
 |
| Aishwarya Rai Latest Cute And Hot Wallpapers |
 |
| Aishwarya Rai Latest Cute And Hot Wallpapers |
 |
| Aishwarya Rai Latest Cute And Hot Wallpapers |
 |
| Aishwarya Rai Latest Cute And Hot Wallpapers |
 |
| Aishwarya Rai Latest Cute And Hot Wallpapers |
 |
| Aishwarya Rai Latest Cute And Hot Wallpapers |
 |
| Aishwarya Rai Latest Cute And Hot Wallpapers |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Dear User Thanks For Comment Here.