Advertisements


Breaking News

Text Widget

September 13, 2013

Aishwarya Rai Hot And Latest Wallpapers 2013


[on why she participated in the Miss World Pageant in 1994] For me, it went beyond being a beauty queen. For me, it was about being the 20-year-old girl from India on [an] international platform and a lot of people actually would assume that I wasn't even educated in India because of the way I'd speak. And they'd be like, "Have you studied in India? Do you actually speak English out there?" and, I was like, "This is so interesting that so many people know so little about my country", and this is exactly what I wanted to do when I set out on this little mission in my head.

[In 2006] Good films are good films regardless of being made in India or abroad. I believe a great story transcends cultural lines and language barriers.

[In 2006] I choose films with characters that I feel are relative to a woman's growth for me. In The Last Legion (2007), I play a warrior. This was a first for me and it was a fantastic experience. I would like very much to do more action films. As for the right direction, I make my choices and always move forward one step at a time.

[on her character in The Mistress of Spices (2005)] I have related to each character I have performed thus far, including Tilo. I am very sensitive to moods and one's inward feelings and emotions. I am a true people person and people watcher. I look forward to meeting interesting people and understanding their experiences in life.

[on her character in Dhoom:2 (2006)] It's the kind of character I have never essayed before. Sunehiri, my character in the film, is distinctly different from any other character you have seen me play. That's what makes her exciting to me. For the first time in my life I went through a bit of a fitness regime. Contrary to popular belief, right since modeling, to the [Miss World] title, to films, I have never been a fitness freak or exercised.
Aishwarya Rai Hot And Latest Wallpapers 2013
Aishwarya Rai Hot And Latest Wallpapers 2013

Aishwarya Rai Hot And Latest Wallpapers 2013
Aishwarya Rai Hot And Latest Wallpapers 2013

Aishwarya Rai Hot And Latest Wallpapers 2013
Aishwarya Rai Hot And Latest Wallpapers 2013

Aishwarya Rai Hot And Latest Wallpapers 2013
Aishwarya Rai Hot And Latest Wallpapers 2013

Aishwarya Rai Hot And Latest Wallpapers 2013
Aishwarya Rai Hot And Latest Wallpapers 2013

Aishwarya Rai Hot And Latest Wallpapers 2013
Aishwarya Rai Hot And Latest Wallpapers 2013

Aishwarya Rai Hot And Latest Wallpapers 2013
Aishwarya Rai Hot And Latest Wallpapers 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear User Thanks For Comment Here.

Designed By Published.. Blogger Templates