COTILLARD: Yes. I’m very happy with what’s happening now and how the awareness is spreading. Because 10 years ago my mind-set wasn’t really normal for most people. I sounded like a crazy person talking about the environment. People saw me as a hippie who wanted to make my own cheese and live with animals in a house without electricity.
KIDMAN: [laughs] I wouldn’t mind doing that.
COTILLARD: Yeah, just maybe not all my life. It’s a paradox to be an actress, living in the city, taking planes all the time, trying to find the right balance in this life, which is not so eco-friendly, and still try to respect the environment.
![]() |
| Marion Cotillard Sexy And Latest Wallpapers |
![]() |
| Marion Cotillard Sexy And Latest Wallpapers |
![]() |
| Marion Cotillard Sexy And Latest Wallpapers |
![]() |
| Marion Cotillard Sexy And Latest Wallpapers |
![]() |
| Marion Cotillard Sexy And Latest Wallpapers |
![]() |
| Marion Cotillard Sexy And Latest Wallpapers |
![]() |
| Marion Cotillard Sexy And Latest Wallpapers |







No comments:
Post a Comment
Dear User Thanks For Comment Here.