Connelly initially found her niche in romantic comedies. She acted opposite Patrick Dempsey in the 1988 film Some Girls, and played a rich girl who falls in love with a janitor in the 1991 movie Career Opportunities. Thrust into the world of cinema at such a young age, Connelly had little chance to reflect upon the career she had begun. She recalled later, "I'd started working before I ever thought about whether acting was what I wanted to do.
![]() |
| Latest Hot And Cute Jennifer Connelly Wallpapers |
![]() |
| Latest Hot And Cute Jennifer Connelly Wallpapers |
![]() |
| Latest Hot And Cute Jennifer Connelly Wallpapers |
![]() |
| Latest Hot And Cute Jennifer Connelly Wallpapers |
![]() |
| Latest Hot And Cute Jennifer Connelly Wallpapers |
![]() |
| Latest Hot And Cute Jennifer Connelly Wallpapers |
![]() |
| Latest Hot And Cute Jennifer Connelly Wallpapers |







No comments:
Post a Comment
Dear User Thanks For Comment Here.